Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Feedback/Inquiry: Single/Multiplayer Experience

Dear, DeNA

From initial feedback of playing for forty eight hours; I'd like to point out; lack of gameplay experience. The gameplay becomes repetitive. It's because of early AI's patterns, the difficulty and reward should be increased. For the Multiplayer aspect, it has little to no purposes, rewards in the "Player Versus Player" environment for winning in online matches do not exist. The matter of restricted or rather low amount of given packs, via design mechanics, which further tangles the composition of game's design to collect cards, instead to dwell in competitive. That makes things difficult due to said limitation, which is its design flaw that should at least be less limited and the cap should be increased to ten or five if anything. The Online feature doesn't have ways for it to be promoted by legal customer with no answer to "Spectate" other party's matches in said "Player Versus Player" environment nor an option to "Side" put cards to the side as an additional space in which it can be used in tournaments that can increase the dynamic of matches by default. The Timer is too short for longer amount of plays which leaves things to be desired and should be increased in overall Multiplayer/Single Player options. The bug which exists in Advanced portion of online matches, where the timer is stuck on zero should also be fixed. That's my negative side of the feedback. I believe this should be pointed out as soon, as possible.

Comments