Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Suggestions for Pokemon TCG Pocket!

Add a feature to see all of the cards that are in each pack and the cards we're missing from that pack, in the pack purchase screen.

Add a feature to allow us to sort Wonder Picks based on Time Remaining, Top being the lowest time remaining down to bottom being the highest time remaining.

Add a feature to allow us to put cards we don't own into decks we're building, to make it easier to see what we need in order to finish building a deck and work towards it.

Thanks for reading, i hope you like my suggestions! Pokemon TCG Pocket is an amazing game with unlimited potential! 😁

Answers

• BEJosh
    BEJosh Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

These are great ideas! I would love to see feature where there is a ranked system for battles as well as being able to spectate your friends when they are online battling.

Another thing that I think could be a great addition is having a more complex battle system as you progress in ranks and get higher up. For example you can have an additional benched pokémon and then eventually two additional benched pokemon and one more active pokemon.

• Diesax
    Diesax Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

A simpler idea is to be able to check the profiles of the people who sent likes to you so you can give retribution!! 🤩

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 302 mod
    5 Answers 25 Likes Second Anniversary 25 LOLs

Hello JustHalo,

Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 876 ✭✭
    25 Likes 5 Answers 500 Comments 25 LOLs

that’s a good idea, in TCG live you can use this feature

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 879 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

What.

• Papasmurf826
    Papasmurf826 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

overall loving things, and none of these are detracting from my great experience so far:

I'm not sure there needs to be a separate screen and action to register cards to the Dex after opening a pack. this is implied with no decision-making otherwise than to swipe to submit them. just seems superfluous to the pack opening itself.

right now, not able to see the flair acquired over the pokemon when browsing them in the collection and individually selecting them (currently purchased the 2nd tier diamond shapes over my sandslash dupes). would be nice to see the flair in these settings

dark screen theme would also be nice too, and certainly hoping for other cosmetics in future updates (avatars, deck boxes, etc).

sorting the cards by pokemon# would also be cool too especially for the collector completionists.

• Yan_Ue5
    Yan_Ue5 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Name Dropper

I'd appreciate it if an hourglass actually gave a complete HOUR, and didn't just complete the hour in question. 🫡

• Htown1738
    Htown1738 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Something I’d really appreciate: If we had an option to make the cards collected from wonder packs retain their original language when getting added to decks. The card collection is a really enjoyable part of the game and being able to play with those unique cards you pulled would be litty yessuh