[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon Unite shutting down in Belgium & Netherlands
Comments
-
I understand your frustration. While there's no official update from Serebii yet, I recommend contacting the game’s support team about any plans for regions affected by the law. Joining or starting a petition could also help show support for keeping the game available.
0 -
I tried Pokémon support but i do want to contact the developers of the game, just don't know where they can be contacted. I signed the petition already on change .org
0 -
Optional isn't predatory, predatory is when they are like you have to buy this cause its the absolute only way to get it. Aggretsuko has a good scene as an example for that
0