Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Sci Fi Pokemon Story

Eremas
Eremas Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭
100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

It's the year 2889 and today I evolved the pokemon the professor gave me into it's final form. Accousticus is a valiant hero of a Pokemon.

We've been taking on Team Starship and their plans to take over the region. They've been hiring people to join them using funding from very rich donors but lying about what they'll use the money for. My Pokemon and I will stop at nothing to combat such wrongdoing. And we aren't the only ones, I meet other trainers with the same goal occasionally for a friendly battle. Why, just the other day I fought a Geodesic Altaria someone raised from a fossil they uncovered. They were working for the regional University when they found a group of fossils. The professor in charge of the excavation restored the fossils and was kind enough to let the trainer keep one of the Pokemon to research it. Can you imagine, a pokemon told of in old stories changing the future in this current day!? And doing so by fighting against team Starship's evil!

It boggles the mind.

Tomorrow we check out the game corner. I've heard rumors of numbers of Starship grunts going in but inside none are to be found. I do hope we uncover something. Maybe inside the trash cans there'll be something?!

Comments