Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can't select Opponent's Bench Pokémon

SoroSorrow
SoroSorrow Member Posts: 49
10 Comments First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes

Hello,

I have a new issue starting today. Whenever I play the card Boss Order, I cannot choose any of the opponent's bench Pokémon. That costs me some matches. I'm playing on Android and my touch screen doesn't have any issue, it only happens in the game, when I play this card.

Actually I also noticed that sometimes, I cannot click on the opponent's discard pile so it might be an issue of touch control for the upper part of the screen

Comments

• Mod_Butterfly
    Mod_Butterfly Member Posts: 67 mod
    10 Comments First Anniversary First Answer

Thank you for reporting this issue. I'll be escalating this to the development team for review. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional information about this issue.

• ShiningLancer
    ShiningLancer Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Answers 25 Likes

This bug still exists in the current patch.

One of my opponent's Genesect Vs could not be targeted by boss, had no image popup when I hovered over it, and could not be clicked on. The last time I saw the bug was a couple of months ago.

• Mod_Butterfly
    Mod_Butterfly Member Posts: 67 mod
    10 Comments First Anniversary First Answer

Thank you for reporting this issue. I'll be escalating this to the development team for review. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional information about this issue.

• Conzio
    Conzio Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited October 2022 #5

Hi, I'm having this issue currently as well. I'm not able to select which of my opponent's pokemon to choose from when prompted. I'm playing on PC btw.