Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Battle Log stuck open, unable to play game

Firstly, I played a turn 1 order pad where I flipped heads and was unable to select nest ball from my deck. Every other card could be dragged except for the exact one that I needed, of course. On a future turn in the same game, I had the battle log open and right clicked on my opponent's fire crystal as it was being played. I was then completely locked out of the game, as shown in the screenshot. I could not close the fire crystal popup or the battle log, and could not interact with my hand at all. My opponent kept passing the turn for a few turns while I timed out each of my turns until I eventually just Alt-F4'd the game. 🙄

Comments

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 322 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention, @HardenSlapPound. Are you still experiencing the issue with your battle log being stuck open? If yes, could you please open a ticket with our support team? They will gather some information and further assist you. To submit a ticket, go to support.pokemon.com, click on the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link, and then hit "Contact Us." Thanks again for helping us improve the game!