Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Missing cards

I have noticed that i keep losing cards out of my collection. Is this something anyone else has noticed?? I have a very large collection, so sometimes its not noticeable right away. But then when looking through them i will notice ones missing that i just dont have anymore. Or one of the different art design duplicates i have is gone. Just noticed a few here an there missing. Wanted to see if anyone else noticed.

Comments

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 319 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Our support team can take a look at your concern regarding missing cards and assist, @Perfect_Jab. The way to reach them is by submitting a ticket, go to support.pokemon.com, click on the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link, and then hit "Contact Us". Thanks!

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

anything pre B/W will be gone, B/W-XY era will be in “all” Sun/Moon base-Fusion Strike will be in “expanded” and alt arts will be in “available” once you click on the regular art of the card.

• Perfect_Jab
    Perfect_Jab Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    5 Likes Photogenic 5 LOLs 10 Comments

Thats what i noticed was gone. Cpl of the alt art cards. Ill submit a ticket. Its nothing major, just noticed that i didnt have them anymore.