Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Why doesn't my pokemon TCG log in?

I put in my correct username and password, hit the login button, and it turns gray and stays that way.

Answers

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 306 mod
    5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers Name Dropper

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @Christopher_F! If the issue is still occurring, could you please submit a ticket to our support team so they can take a look and help resolve the login problem? You could do that by going to https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us".

• Treebit
    Treebit Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

I'm glad you asked this because I've been struggling with a similar issue tonight. My button doesn't turn grey, though. The text boxes just clear out like the page has reloaded. Nothing happens. After clearing the cache, I got an Error 15 message a few times, but I reinstalled the game and it's just doing nothing again. And nothing I do helps. I just submitted my own report. Hopefully we get it fixed soon.

• TuPapiGansito
    TuPapiGansito Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment

I’m looking through the forms for the past year and this seems to be an issue that hasn’t been fixed in well over a year. I wanted to start playing on my Galaxy Tab S9+ because I got tired of my tiny iPhone screen but I’m having the same issue everyone has been having for almost a year now. It won’t log in no matter what I try.