Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Maintenance Notice

A hotfix is coming to Pokémon TCG Live tomorrow. The game will be taken offline while the hotfix is applied. Thank you for your patience during this time.

Date: 09/17
Time: 15:00 UTC ~ 23:00 UTC

Pokémon story ideas?

Comments

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 919 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 500 Comments

@UnovanZorua well, my region is based on the periodic table. There are two mythicals: Nuclearex, the Nuclear Fossil Pokemon, and Cobaurum, The Gold Cobra Pokemon. Nuclearex can transform any Fossil pokemon into a special Nuclear Pokemon, who look a little different from the original. My region is named Nordia, and there are many mountains there. the games are named Carbon and Sulfur, and the extra games are Shining Sulfur and Shining Carbon, where the new pokemon is Crystallicum, who can combinate pokemon as Gengar and Charizard who can Mega Evolve, Gigantamax, use a Z-move and Terastalize, and make it become so shining and give it all it’s forms combined, that it’s powers are unlimited.

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

What about a team Pokemon who are secret agents. It would be, the Global Pokemon Secret Agent Squad.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

What about a hiker who goes on their own journey to search for a shiny geodude

• Candy0_o
    Candy0_o Member Posts: 182 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 100 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

@clasingla I love that!

• Candy0_o

I actually have a shiny graveler.

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

What about a team Pokemon who are secret agents. It would be, the Global Pokemon Secret Agent Squad.

• Candy0_o

Okay. I do admit, I had a bad idea. So make the trainer super underratedaand give them a shiny

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments 25 LOLs

@Noahlaprasforum interesting approach. My honest criticism is to work on the main story and worldbuilding for the region. We don't want to see another Scarlet violet clone.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 785 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

have the mc struggle then receive their flowers(not literally) in the end