Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Maintenance Notice

A hotfix is coming to Pokémon TCG Live tomorrow. The game will be taken offline while the hotfix is applied. Thank you for your patience during this time.

Date: 09/17
Time: 15:00 UTC ~ 23:00 UTC

reg h team

cpm1
cpm1 Member Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
25 Answers Second Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Agrees

i need help building a reg h team does anyone have any suggestions?

Best Answers

• Darkbirt
    Darkbirt Member Posts: 48
    Name Dropper First Answer 5 Agrees Photogenic
    #2 Answer ✓

Some more experienced players gives some large explanations on what Pokémon will be good in this format, if you search on the Internet. Most people will play a fire, water and grass core. Probably Incineroar, Rillaboom and Palafin. But the combination of Archaludon and Pelipper will be popular, and Amoonguss, Gholdengo, Ursaluna-Bloodmoon, Farigiraf, Indeedee-Female (the psychic terrain combination will be popular) and Annihilape. Why Annihilape, because it's my favorite Pokémon this generation.😍

• Darkbirt
    #3 Answer ✓

I can suggest some video's on Youtube. Some more experienced players gives some large explanations on what Pokémon will be good in this format. Most people with play a fire, water and grass core. Probably Incineroar, Rillaboom and Palafin. But the combination of Archaludon and Pelipper will be popular, and Amoonguss, Gholdengo,Ursaluna-Farigiraf, Bloodmoon, Indeedee-Female (the psychic terrain combination will be popular) and Annihilape. Why Annihilape, because it's my favorite Pokémon this generation.😍

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments
    #4 Answer ✓

without over sharing… use rental teams first. There's VGCPastes's Twitter for that. Or if you build a team make a checklist of everything that needs to be done to a pokemon(e.g. bottle cap, vitamin, mint, moves change).

• Candy0_o
    Candy0_o Member Posts: 182 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 100 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper
    #5 Answer ✓

I have a shiny finizen and am trying to build a team around it. It has a Rillaboom, Incineroar, Dondozo, Dragapult and Meowscarada.

• Darkbirt
    #6 Answer ✓

Gholdengo is considered good, because of it's ability and it's signature move Make it rain. It does a lot of damage and with a Choice Scarf it can outspeed most Pokémon. The disadvantage is that people prepare counters for it.

Answers