Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What Pokémon gen was your least favorite in terms of Pokémon art design?

2»

Comments

• HGemini93
    HGemini93 Member Posts: 90
    First Answer Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 LOLs

My all time favourite gens are definitely gens one, three, and four. As far as what I feel like has the “worst” Pokémon design wise I’ve never much cared for gens two and five. (Gen five is Black & White era right?)

• MagicarpFisher9
    MagicarpFisher9 Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs 100 Comments

@HGemini93 that's correct.

• JuliusVercelli
    JuliusVercelli Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees Photogenic First Answer Name Dropper

What’s wrong with Gen 2 @HGemini93? I never really thought any of the designs were bad, just a few of them are slightly forgettable. Pichu, HootHoot, Heracross, Snubull, Espeon and Umbreon are the Pokémon that come to my head when I think about Gen 2

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 919 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 500 Comments

@JuliusVercelli UHUM excuse me you forgot HO-OH

• Charmme
    Charmme Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment

Gen 9 by far. I can only name a few Pokemon from that gen that I like.

• HGemini93

@JuliusVercelli The second gen isn’t so much “bad” imho, just not as memorable to me. I can only really think of a small handful of Pokémon that I actually liked from that gen growing up. Mainly only cared for the Eeveelutions, starters and their evolutions, as well as the legendaries from Gen two. Kanto, Hoen, and Sinnoh had the most memorable Pokémon from my childhood is basically what I’m trying to say lol.

• HGemini93

@JuliusVercelli The second gen isn’t so much “bad” imho, just not as memorable to me. I can only really think of a small handful of Pokémon that I actually liked from that gen growing up. Mainly only cared for the Eeveelutions, starters and their evolutions, as well as the legendaries from Gen two. Kanto, Hoen, and Sinnoh had the most memorable Pokémon from my childhood is basically what I’m trying to say lol.