Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon remake ideas

Pokemaster9293
Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭
500 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

Pokémon Crystal blue: follows the main story of Pokémon crystal and adds 3d and more mini games.

Pokémon shining emerald: follows the same story of Pokémon emerald but adds the Johto region to explore with 3d.

Pokémon star Platinum: it’s just a better bdsp remake and fixes every problem bdsp has.

Answers

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

Pokémon blinding moon and glistening sun these remakes will take place in alola after the Pokemon league was established so you go through a gym challenge and when you go and beat the champion you can go to some postgame place in alola and face the sun and moon protagonist or instead we could just have a regular remake but with more features and added stuff to do with some pokemon from future generations mixed into the current obtainable pokemon in that game since the only remake that didn’t do this was bdsp

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

@clasingla I would also love to see Sun/Moon remakes, but your first idea feels more so like sequels. I would want the Sun/Moon remakes to follow the main story of Sun/Moon with better pacing and the post-game of the Ultra games.

• Pokemaster9293

I forgot to say every third Pokémon version

• Pokemaster9293

Only the third Pokémon games if they had remakes

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

It's been a sad trend since ORAS to restrict remake content to the original paired versions, rather than incorporating the third version. "The bare minimum" seems to be GF's design philosophy of late. Which is sad considering how content rich HGSS were.

If we were to get a BW remake, I would hope that it included the B2W2 additions, if not the story. We might get that content as DLC these days, which is depressing. The Gamefreak that made HGSS would have included it on the cartridge.

Mind you, I get the feeling that GF are avoiding gen 5. Despite the high esteem I and other fans hold those games, they were the worst selling paired versions of a new generation. I believe people within the company think they are unpopular today. We might not get a gen 5 remake. It is interesting that the next game will be set in Kalos.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

maybe their employees are just their for money and don’t actually care for Pokémon and care more for their pocket than the very happiness and joy of a Pokemon fan

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

I would like to see Diamond and Pearl go back and redo the remake in an ORAS fashion.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

I don't think we are getting another Sinnoh game for half a decade plus, unless there is some kind of collection released that includes one.

If we are not getting gen 5, we are getting gen 6 or gen 1, I think. Maybe gen 2.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

I would agree with having a version of sin oh true to hgss.

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 922 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 500 Comments

@puplover1118 agreeing