Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

We should have got this forum a long time ago

would they make a forum for Z-A After 2 years of its release?

Best Answer

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers
    #2 Answer ✓

I feel like the video games themselves should get their own forum I mean the Tcg has a separate forum from Tcg live

Answers

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 LOLs 100 Likes

Older games probably don't get enough discourse to warrant their own forum, and are usually brought up in the context of the wider franchise anyway, but certainly the current generation and perhaps the previous generation should have their own subforums. It helps declutter the general.

Mind you, people post TCG, Unite and other topics to the general that already have their own dedicated forums. Nothing will ever stop people posting in the wrong place. And a general forum is always going to be the most susceptible to it, especially when it is the first forum in the list.

Still, it will help alleviate some of the traffic and help prevent relevant or interesting topics from being pushed off the front page immediately under the weight of posts about every other aspect of the franchise.

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Likes 100 LOLs 100 Agrees

I doubt ZA will get the exact same treatment, I think the timing for this was specifically because the latest "Search for Pikachu and Friends" newsletter email has a link to these new SV forums, and that they may be giving more attention to the forums in general with it being linked on the ZA website. They did neglect posting about the events since Luvdisc but maybe this will be a sign of change.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers

I hope we get the Pokémon Center forum that all other languages have (or had, I haven't checked in a while) soon.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

@UnovanZorua that would be so useful because I had to talk about stuff on Pokémon center in general forum