Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Need Trading Partners

R7thHeaven
R7thHeaven Member Posts: 1

Hey all,

Trying to get my pokedex up to par, and I'd like to trade for a few game specific as well as trading-only evolution type pokemon.

I have Shining Pearl, Let's Go Pikachu, Shield, and Violet.

Let me know if you can help me out, and I'll do the same!

Comments

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 500 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary First Answer 5 LOLs

I have Brilliant Diamond, Let's Go Eevee, Sword, and Scarlet (and Violet, but I only got it for the Pokedex), but I don't have NSO 😭

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees

the only opposite version I have from you is let’s go eevee @R7thHeaven

I am also in the same situation as @puplover1118 i don’t have Nintendo Switch online membership and even if I did I couldn’t use it because of parental controls from 4 years ago which we forgot how to disable them now that I’m older

• WildWorld1996
    WildWorld1996 Member Posts: 47
    5 Likes 5 LOLs First Comment Name Dropper

I have Scarlet, and although I already have three Living Pokédexes (one Paldea and one for each DLC area) I'd still be happy to help! Just, if it's a once-per-save Pokémon, I'd like it back after it gets registered to your Pokédex. I only have one of each, and I need them for my Living Pokédexes.

• WildWorld1996
    WildWorld1996 Member Posts: 47
    5 Likes 5 LOLs First Comment Name Dropper

Oh, yeah, I also have Sword, but most of my Pokémon from Sword are currently in Pokémon HOME. But I can always catch more, or transfer them back to Sword.

• totklover4
    totklover4 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I have scarlet, what exactly are you looking for? I have a Gengar, Great Tusk, Stonjourner, Deino, and Larvitar in boxes, but once you evolve the pseudo-legendaries into Zweilous, Pupitar, and the full forms, would you trade them back and the back to you for the Dexter entry? Hope this helps.

C