Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon GO Softlock?

As the title suggests, I was playing Pokémon GO. I decided to battle a Team GO Rocket grunt, but something strange happened. I had almost depleted the final Pokémon's HP, but it had a Charged Attack ready. I used a Protect Shield, but the attack never happened. I was waiting for about a minute or two, and even heard a wild Pokémon appear while I was waiting. I then decided to close the app, and everything went back to normal. Has this happened to anybody else, or just me?

Comments

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

probably, a study found that pokemon go is the buggiest mobile game of 2024

https://www.electronicshub.org/the-buggiest-apps-in-2024-based-on-nearly-2-million-reviews/

• Jgcole83
    Jgcole83 Member Posts: 26
    10 Comments

It's not only the buggiest it's the most abused mobile app when it comes to glitches, bots, and 3rd party programs.

Company refuses to do anything.

They throw everyone a bone maybe once every other month with special research and hope everyone keeps buying their raid passes and avatar add-ons

• Jgcole83
    Jgcole83 Member Posts: 26
    10 Comments

Thing is once the player base finally realizes that no matter how much time and effort you put into the game it doesn't matter because it's totally negated by all the problems and glitches.

Play time will be over.

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 620 ✭✭
    25 Likes 5 Answers 500 Comments 25 LOLs

@Jgcole83 im going to play Pikmin bloom