Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Which pokemon would you rather fight IRL?

Options
2»

Answers

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

I could take a Lotad.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs First Comment
    Options

@OlderAngel11

That's because it's a joke in a kids' show, meaning it's not exactly an option for them to fight back. Meowth has no more power than any other normal fictional cat, since scratching someone's face like that is just something cats do in cartoons. It's not that hard to catch a cat in real life, so Meowth shouldn't be too different, except for having a giant coin on it's head which might even make it harder for it to move. And I don't think Meowth could take a full power punch, stomp, or bite from a human. It isn't very big, so it can't deal that much damage, maybe just a bite that'll hurt for a week at most, and it can't withstand much damage.

(Note: I do not encourage animal abuse. Animals deserve respect and love, and while I may be joking about this stuff, some animals actually have to endure all that kind of stuff from people. Remember to think from an animal's perspective when interacting with one and know how you're supposed to interact with it, as most animals you play with don't need much convincing or evidence to think a giant you just met that doesn't need to exert any effort if it wanted to undo your life might want to do that. Interactions with new people and new, unfamiliar environments are filled with stress, anxiety, and fear for smaller animals, so it's best to show them empathy, patience, love, and care. Remember that every animal has a mind and heart, and can feel emotions just like we humans do.)

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@OlderAngel11 you reminded me of an easier Pokemon to beat nymbol