Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Energy related cards are completely bugged?

All cards that attach energy are completely bugged. It's a nightmare trying to climb with any deck.

Regidrago VSTAR, Blissey, Lugia V nothing works.

Anyone else facing this?

Answers

• Bulbaforce
    Bulbaforce Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same problem. I hate it.

• KeysCaliber
    KeysCaliber Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

Me as well with both Mew V and Elesa's Sparkle. Sometimes works other times doesn't.

• KillerBear782
    KillerBear782 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Elesa's sparkle wont let me attach energy then I have to concede

• SeanyD
    SeanyD Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I had issues with cards like Boltund V. Anything that can fetch an energy from the deck doesn't allow me to attach. Avoiding ranked until they fix.

• piperdada
    piperdada Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited December 2022 #6

Same. Flaaffy Dynamotor ability and EXP Share tool. Both cards get hung up most of the time and I have to concede. Once and awhile they work but most of the time they don’t. I’m playing on an IPhone XR.

Just noticed Speed energy is not working too.

• TCGMinsoo
    TCGMinsoo Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same problem with ArceusV and Vstar. I had to lose 2 games because of this bug.

• GringostarX
    GringostarX Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Comment

Having same problem with BlisseyV. Forcing me to concede because i cant attach energy cards becasue it gets frozen or whatever

• Papawaffles14
    Papawaffles14 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited December 2022 #9

I think the same issue is happening with galarian Articunos cruel charge. Had to concede so many matches turn 1 today :(

• mpumfrett
    mpumfrett Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Same here, it kept freezing then auto applying the energies to my active crygonal when using element chain!

• ElectricKitsune
    ElectricKitsune Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Same. It does it a lot with my shadow rider calyrex deck, I've lost count on how many times I've had to concede, especially on first turn