Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can't select Chien-Pao EX when using Irida

I couldn't select Chien-Pao EX when using Irida the first time I used a copy of Irida when I was fighting against player Stopoman, but it was allowing me to select my Palkia V Pokemon. I am beginning to wonder if it's a bug in the game or if players are legitimately using cheating tools?

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees

Legiti cheating tools lol?! Seach cards related bugs are there since the game beta was release, probably it's the most reported bug... now it's better but still happens from time to time...

Check the amout of threads with that similar report, you will see them every week or so...

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 323 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers
    edited June 24 #3

We appreciate your time, @raziel_5. Our Support team can also review this and assist here. To submit a ticket, please go to https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us".

• BlazeRayna
    BlazeRayna Member Posts: 51 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Agrees Combo Breaker 10 Comments

@raziel_5 , I have encountered that same bug many times.

WasWas the card you were trying to select on the left side perchance? For me, it's always the cards on the left that I can't select and I was wondering if it was the same for you.

• raziel_5
    raziel_5 Member Posts: 13
    First Comment Name Dropper

@BlazeRayna Yes, the card or cards were on the left side.

• BlazeRayna
    BlazeRayna Member Posts: 51 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Agrees Combo Breaker 10 Comments

@raziel_5 that information definitely shows it's not random. When I reported my issue, I let them know it was always the left card. Hopefully since they know it's the left selector they can actually get it fixed. Maybe. Lol