Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unresponsive match

For the third time since 12/6 update, when opponent is using an ability to move energy, the game "Freezes". Really it just doesn't progress, the poke mon remains to the side, music playing, animation continuing, all cards are still interactable, and both players can still communicate through emoji. However, when player clock runs out....nothing. Even when game clock runs out....still nothing. Just hanging out listening to music. 1st time after waiting for his clock to run out, a horrible 22 minutes, i thought i'd get the win...nope...hard reset took a loss. Next time i conceded, after a significant delay, it initiated and i took the loss, however afterward, white screen forcing another reset. Anybody else?

Answers

• G3n3ralJoShUa93
    G3n3ralJoShUa93 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

Came across this issue today, first time using the software on a couple of weeks. Game has taken several leaps backwards and has gotten worse. Still have my other issues with damage counters not appearing too (exclusive to PC). Wish I didn't migrate my account over, I wanna go back to PTCGO where I can actually play.