Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Munkidori Retreat Bug

I’m running into an issue where I can’t select the Energy to retreat my active Munkidori when there is both a psychic and a dark Energy attached to it. This has happened three times before, so I am certain this is a recurring bug. Whenever I go to retreat it, the menu to select which Energy type I want to discard appears, but I cannot drag (I’m using the mobile app by the way) either Energy. I have to wait until the in-game action timer runs out. Each of the three times this has happened, it has selected the psychic Energy (thank goodness lol). I’m not sure if this is a Munkidori specific issue (something with the ability maybe) or if this is an issue with other cards (could be something to do with the different Energy types and Munkidori being a new card). Just wanted to share this problem for both the devs and to maybe see if others are running into this same issue.

Comments

• NilesKR
    NilesKR Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I've run into the same issue too, but I haven't tried waiting for the timer to run out, and just conceded out of shame. >.> It does seem specific to Munkidori as far as I've seen though.

• Villivarsa3000
    Villivarsa3000 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

This happens every time with munkidori, report the bug 2 weeks ago, still no fix, using phone app

• Villivarsa3000
    Villivarsa3000 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Happens with munkidori every time, reported the bug 2 weeks ago, still buggin and didnt see any fix in the newest patch notes

• BlazeRayna
    BlazeRayna Member Posts: 51 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Agrees Combo Breaker 10 Comments

@aidanaw , when this happens, is this only happening to the left card? I have the same issue with cards and abilities. For me it is more of an intermittent issue on Lady, Recon Directive, Jacq etc, but I was curious if your experience was also involving only the card on the left.

• Mod_Ginger
    Mod_Ginger Administrator, Moderator Posts: 11 admin
    10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Likes

Hi there @aidanaw. To help us review this issue, could you please provide additional information to our support team? You can reach them by visiting https://support.pokemon.com. Once there, click on the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Live" link, and then select "Contact Us."

Thank you!