[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.
Game Partly Freezes When Boss’s Orders Is Played
Ravenclawed1234
Member Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭
None of my opponent’s Pokémon were able to be selected, but I could interact with my discard and the Lost Zone and we could both use emotes, I’m sure I could interact with more, I just didn’t try.
3
Comments
-
Might just be a coincidence and it is just a game outage. I just played earthen vessel and then the game just kind of got stuck. Pretty unhappy because I felt like I was about to make a comeback and take 3 prizes.
Now I cannot even log back in. I get the generic catch-all error 10011
1
