Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Before Reporting Bugs

Ravenclawed1234
Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes
  • If the bug happens during a match, please take note of ALL the cards in play, chances are you missed something on the board, if you are unsure, please copy the game log after the game, it will help everyone determine what happened.
  • Please check if that bug has already been reported, this prevents the forums from being flooded with the same discussion.
  • If the bug has been reported, please comment on one of the existing discussions on it.
  • If not, please make a discussion on it.
  • In the event of a game-breaking bug, please remember that emergency maintenance will likely happen shortly after the devs figure out what went wrong in the code

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Ravenclawed1234

I do not work for TPCi, I'm just trying to keep the forums from becoming a mess as soon as people find bugs, I've already lost count of how many people reported the coin flip bug in the forums in the past 24 hours because it's been all I see.

• BlazeRayna
    BlazeRayna Member Posts: 51 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Agrees Combo Breaker 10 Comments

@Ravenclawed1234 This pay is great advice. Thanks for posting.

• Ravenclawed1234

No problem, I honestly posted this because I was tired of seeing all the coin flip bug reports

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

@Ravenclawed1234 those were some wise words indeed

• Kieraste
    Kieraste Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    5 Agrees Photogenic 5 LOLs Name Dropper

i cant wait to ping this post every time the feed gets flooded with a TCG bug

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

I'm so glad there is a discussion on this, commenting so it will get bumped and people will see it. People, I UNDERSTAND that Palafin ex is bugged, but there are like ten discussions about it, so please stop posting new ones.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Commenting here to bump the thread, people have started spam-reporting the jamming tower and paladin bugs again.

• uncomonfossil
    uncomonfossil Member Posts: 176 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Agrees 25 Likes

Great advice.

I would like to see the mods pin something like this at the top of this forum.