Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unfezant's Opposing Winds remove 2 energies feature not working correctly

Options
hylozoe
hylozoe Member Posts: 10
Name Dropper First Answer First Comment

Opposing Winds failed to function properly to allow the return to hand of two energies from the opponent's active Lugia Vstar and also the Lugia V (in each case, attached energies were special energies, but not mist — something reversal and jet one of the times; the other time there were 4 attached energies). On their bench was Pidgey, Bidoof, Lugia V or Vstar, and Snorlax x 2. With no real change in board state, the attack did work properly twice. I think the sequence was something like failed once on Lugia V, worked the next time, and then failed again on Lugia Vstar and worked the next time. In all cases though, the damage registered but the remove energy ability was not offered. Interestingly, it did require the discard of zero or exactly 2 energies, so the "you may put 2 energy" is literal (i.e., not "up to 2 energy") — I wanted to not return the jet energy.

Comments

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 188 mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!