Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Feedback to developers

Options

I have played Pokemon Unite since day one, and I'd like to share my feedback before permanently uninstalling the game.

GOOD POINTS:
The gameplay is fun and the graphics are amazing. The game is easy to understand and it has huge potential.

BAD POINTS:
1) Ranked matches are not fun.
Much of the Pokemon United player base is bad, players don't understand the difference between the various roles. They don't understand anything about rotations, team fights, vision-taking, and the farming phase. Some don't even understand the difference between physical attackers and special attackers.
Unfortunately, the game does not help these players to improve, but it rewards them instead by matching them in teams with much stronger players who have the task of making them win and advance in the category without any merit.
This causes more experienced players to get bored, and angry and it ruins their gaming experience.
ADD MORE MANDATORY TUTORIALS TO HELP PLAYERS IMPROVE.

2) The ranking system is the worst I have ever seen.
It allows even players with a 40% win rate to reach the highest rank, without even understanding the basics of the game.
You should enhance standard mode, so casual players can take advantage of them to play anything they want, without sabotaging draft matches.
Of course, since even really bad players manage to reach the master rank, matchmaking suffers generating a terrible gaming experience.
REWORK RANKING SYSTEM

3) Balance is not good.
I don't even want to talk about EXs Pokemon. Eevolutions are way stronger than the other Pokemon.
The amount of CCs is ridiculous.
There are Pokemon that were introduced into the game 3 years ago and have never been upgraded, such as Garchomp's ground build, Charizard's fist build, or Cramorant's surf build.
How should Gengar, who evolves at lv. 9, be able to compete vs a Leafeon, who's amazing at lv. 4?
LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY

4) Rewards are terrible and there's no reason to grind.
Why should I keep playing after Master 1200? To earn 500 tickets and a frame?
To get matched with bad teammates that I should carry during the game?
Come on guys, it's like you want us to quit Pokemon Unite.
There are aspects of the game that have been completely forgotten, such as fashion tickets, items like the Rocky Helmet, and pink emblems.
You have increased the price of all new licenses, without allowing us to earn more coins in the game.
I miss the old days when you could earn a new Tsareena/Mamoswine skin by completing missions. Now you've got to pay anything and the only thing you can win is a temporary license.
GIVE US BETTER REWARDS AND A REASON TO KEEP PLAYING.

5) The reporting system is shameful.
Many players troll games voluntarily, ruining other people's gaming experience, and you do nothing to punish them.
But if you open the microphone even by mistake and someone reports you without you having said anything wrong, you are blocked for days.

6) Take advantage of the Pokemon brand, and be more creative.
You could create dozens and dozens of maps thanks to the Pokemon brand, one of the water type, one of the psycho type, one of the dark type, etc.
That would be cool.
But you stand there, motionless, while your game loses all its best players.
You are owed nothing, you must win over your customers with noteworthy initiatives.
Also, add a death counter to the stats.

I have hoped for your project for 3 years, but I realized that you have no intention of improving Pokemon Unite.
I uninstall the game with regret. I hope you decide to listen to the community and revive your game.

Comments

• Dominik_Green
    Dominik_Green Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I agree whit you, the matchmaking is bad most of the time i'm paired whit clueless teammates that don't know how to play and they equip the worst ítems, the rewards are meh and the events are uncreative and boring, what i really want to see in events are skins for the trainer and pokemon, Good high Quality backgrounds not the plain backgrounds that they are giving right now, the Game could be better but they decide to do the bare minimum, also create a new ranked map the actual map it's getting stale.

• Kieraste
    Kieraste Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    5 Likes Name Dropper 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

welcome to Pokemon Unite!

it's been like this ever since beta.