Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game still does not allow you to log in on Android

Options

Another patch, and they still have not addressed a huge issue with the Android app, which LITERALLY KEEPS PEOPLE FROM PLAYING THE GAME. Is this not a critical issue? How is anyone doing to spend money in your in-game shop if they can't get in-game? This is an embarrassing app. I can log in on PC just fine, but Android will ALWAYS give me a user timed out message. This has been a "known issue" for a long time. Fix the game.

Comments

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 266 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hello Trainer. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I appreciate you sharing the specific details of the issue you're experiencing.

I recommend reporting this directly through our official channels by opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting   then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there, click "Contact Us." 

If you have any more questions or encounter other issues, please feel free to reach out!https://support.pokemon.com/

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Actually there's no in-game shop for real money. There are no in-app purchases.