Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Serhing bugs

Options

So not once but my first 2 games of the day started off doing ok then I use a nest ball, my decklist doesnt show only valid and all buttons with a dark screan as if im serching. Closed game reopend took the loss and rank decress. Next game i go into use heavy ball grab squawk from prises and then use ultra ball same thing happens again. 2 games back to back with them being the first of the day doesn't sit well :/ its been an on going problem in the past but bugs are just becomming worse.

Comments

• RayAndYuki
    RayAndYuki Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

I’ve received the exact same kind of softlock screens you have. Though, mine were both with beldum’s magnetic life attack (which searches a card to place on the top of the deck) and Arezu’s supporter card (which searches for certain evolution pokemon). Wonder how often these kinds of bugs have negatively impacted other players…

• Necksor
    Necksor Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

This still contues after the update on 4/17. Seams to happen more in ranked matches then casual ive had it happen agenst a friend battle a few times too. It normaly happens on first turn after i use heavy ball then try to use a deck tutor after in sequencing.