Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bug from Great Tusk

Options

I played a professor Sada's Vitality in this round and use land collapse from great tusk. Only 1 card was discarded when he only has 4 cards in their deck.

Comments

• pysak1
    pysak1 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

This happened to me twice and several people on Twitter. It relates to playing and Ancient Supporter then attacking whilst you have no cards in deck. I'm guessing the client doesn't deem an Ancient supporter being played if the full effect of the card doesn't complete. Eg. Sada only drawing 2 rather than 3.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

this is a known bug

• Omarphylax
    Omarphylax Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

The deck is unplayable, this happens a lot of times.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Yes, this is a known bug. It's a marvel to me that it hasn't been fixed yet, as it can make the deck extremely frustrating to play. Once I used Sada's Vitality to draw no cards, but did attach an energy to a great tusk, then used land collapse, only discarding one card and losing me the game. Incredibly infuriating.😡

• TrainerBen84
    TrainerBen84 Member Posts: 11
    First Comment
    Options

Yeah it is still a bug. It is when you have zero cards in your deck at the end of your turn. The only way I have got around it was playing a card to make sure your deck didn't have zero. So playing pidgeot v or super rod makes it Mill 4 cards like it should