Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Torracat SIT Interaction in PTCG Live

Options

When using Torracat SIT's attack 'Gritty Claws', the effect is not granted when the Pokemon is healed via Leftovers to full HP in between turns, and then Torracat can be Knocked Out by attacks. Is this a bug or is this the correct interaction?

Answers

• Deryl2010
    Deryl2010 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

Same problem here! Tried making a Torracat Stall deck but when I attached Emergency Jelly and it healed at the end of my turn, the effect didn't work properly and I lost the game because of it against a Future Hands deck. Probably coded wrong in that it checks for full HP when you USE Gritty Claws, when it should (based on the wording) check for full HP right before attacks resolve.

• Deryl2010
    Deryl2010 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

Same problem here! Tried making a Torracat Stall deck but when I attached Emergency Jelly and it healed at the end of my turn, the effect didn't work properly and I lost the game because of it anainst a Future Hands deck. Probably coded wrong in that it checks for full HP when you USE Gritty Claws, when it should (based on the wording) check for full HP right before attacks resolve.