Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Twitch drops from EUIC (appeared and then) disappeared from Pokemon rewards page

Options

So I watched enough EUIC Twitch stream to claim 2 sets of booster packs and the Walking Wake ETB. They all appeared on the Pokemon rewards page. Then I watched more on other channels and claimed 2 sets of booster packs and the Garafarai deck. When I looked on the Pokemon rewards page, the Garafarai deck showed up, but the ETB was gone! I refreshed the page and then the Garafarai deck disappeared from inventory too!

The four sets of boosters remained and I got the codes and redeemed them, but the ETB and deck won't come back. TPCi support sends me to Twitch and Twitch sends me to TPCi. I get the impression that support is staffed by bots.

Anyone else with this issue?

Comments

• Pikalover5769
    Pikalover5769 Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Hello,

Unfortunately this happened to me too. Have you figured out a solution?

Just to be clear I redeemed the EUIC walking wake etb code and I did not receive a walking wake sleeve or deck box in game. I only received the 4 TF boosters (from the 2 TF codes).

Thanks

• hylozoe
    hylozoe Member Posts: 10
    Name Dropper First Answer First Comment
    Options

testing — I have been trying to answer @Pikalover5769 but it won't post

• hylozoe
    Options

No idea what is going on here — I can't get my message to post or a summary of it, yet somehow the testing message worked. Trying again with yet another shorter message: try contacting Pokemon support. They last asked for screenshots of my twitch inventory page and rewards page that included usernames.

• hylozoe
    Options

They asked for "A screenshot of your Twitch Drops Inventory clearly displaying the Collected Drop and your Twitch Username" and "A screenshot of your Pokémon Rewards main page clearly displaying your Twitch Username and connected Pokémon Trainer Club Account Username"

• hylozoe
    Options

added more detail above, but re-reading your post @Pikalover5769, I think our situations were different — my ETB reward disappeared before I could get the code and try to redeem in the Live store

• hylozoe
    Options

Sounds like the same thing as me. I had first started by sending a message through support. Pokemon support initially sent me to Twitch, but after some back and forth (including my explaining that in my case the awards DID show up on the pokemon inventory page but disappeared on refresh, and so it really seemed like a TPCi issue, and asking to be referred to technical support), they directed me to my incident case they created on the "requests" tab that appears under my profile name under support.pokemon.com, and from there the last message so far has asked for the following. I just sent them and am waiting now.

• A screenshot of your Twitch Drops Inventory clearly displaying the Collected Drop and your Twitch Username.
    • A screenshot of your Pokémon Rewards main page clearly displaying your Twitch Username and connected Pokémon Trainer Club Account Username

Anyway — in brief, contact pokemon support, explain issue and include the above screenshots, and maybe that handles it in one swoop. I'm hopeful it works out for us. gl.