Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Tech power needed to have a perfected Main Series Pokemon Game

13»

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs

I think the main reason is business with each new generation there is new Pokémon and new pokemon means more chances to make more capital off of merch remember how hype it was when legends z-a was announced we were in a drought with pokemon after the pecharunt event were we knew nothing of coming out when they announced z-a at the end of the presents everyone was going crazy longing for more information and the more information they give the more people would want to buy it but giving more information closer to the release is smarter which is probably what they are going to do because when they see how cool the game is consumers would want to purchase it hence why Pokemon will make more money also why would they put the mega symbol at the end of trailer to get people hype for the game

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs

@clasingla That's understandable. I tend to focus on the happiness and the play from the audience rather than making focusing on making profit.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 LOLs First Anniversary

I don't understand how these concepts are created

*related

I hate autocorrect. It only ever replaces the words I want to use with words that I don't. I spend so much time correcting autocorrect's corrections.

Fortunately we have an edit button so I can fix that right up.