Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Tech power needed to have a perfected Main Series Pokemon Game

Options

Comments

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

@TheJeffers The Fans should give developers extra time also and not to pressure them.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

@MajorBrendan I was referring specifically to the new tech being a boon rather than a hindrance, at least at first. How do you know the next Nintendo console will make development easier?

Again, I do not think the primary push for more frequent releases comes from fans. I think it's management and shareholders.

Leakers don't really have much effect on the matter as I see it. I suppose it depends on how the information is found and when it is released, but I doubt anyone at TPC is changing release schedules in relation to anything leakers are doing.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

@TheJeffers Also, Fans need to back away and not to rely on leakers so developers will necessitate more time so they can perfect it as well as making a good story better than Scarlet and Violet.

• TheJeffers
    Options

@MajorBrendan I don't understand what you mean by this. Leakers don't develop the game, unless they are also developers.

I think we can both agree that the games need more time in development, even if we seemingly disagree on who is responsible for the accelerated schedule.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 926 ✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

@TheJeffers Oh no I meant moreso how they have the pressure of making new games and merchandise quickly so that they do not lose numbers

Also remember about a month after totk when all of the fans were wanting dlc or a remake, fans can be so impatient

• MajorBrendan
    Options

@TheJeffers true, but they always spoil the surprise when they always leak the information to the general public.

• TheJeffers
    Options

@MajorBrendan Okay. And?

• MajorBrendan
    Options

@TheJeffers all the more reason to amp up confidentiality for future pokemon projects and try to ignore that fans' impatient demands and necessitate more time for better quality, especially the graphics but not make it hyper realistic like what scarlet and violet presented.

• TheJeffers
    Options

I don't understand how these concepts are created and I do not agree that the fans are the primary driver of rushed development.

Agree to disagree, I suppose.

• MajorBrendan
    Options

@TheJeffers Just in case the rushed development would be from the developers' side of the matter, I took the liberty of making concepts and drawings in advance before my proposed projects would be first known.