Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Your Dragon Type Gym and Pokemon

Options
Michael629303
Michael629303 Member Posts: 794 ✭✭✭
5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs

If you were an Dragon type gym leader what would your gym be like and what would your Pokémon be.

My team would consist of Goodra, Kommo-o, Noivern, Exeggutor, Tyrantrum, and Hydreigon. I would be a Cultural Researcher. The challenge would be to stop a rampaging dragon type pokemon.

This is the Eleventh installment in this series. The previous types that we have done include Normal, Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Ice, Fighting, Bug, Rock, and Ghost. Make sure to go back and comment on those if you missed them!

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

I would be the first gym leader and my team would be gible and goomy my gym challenge would be a challenge where you have to assemble a dragon shape emblem which you have to battle other trainers to get parts of the dragon shaped emblems my rematch team would consist of goodra garchomp Appletun drampa flygon and cyclizar

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 656 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Answer 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

Oh boy, Dragon types! So, I'd be the last Gym Leader, as then I can flaunt my absolute UNITS that I call my Pokemon. I'd be a humble baker, and the gym would revolve around the Cake Contraption from PokePark 2. You'd have to get higher than 10k points in order to challenge me. Then, you'd head to the cellar, where I'd battle you. It'd have a skylight and such, so it would be inviting and not horrifying. My team would be:

-Goodra

-Dracozolt

-Appletun (ACE)

-Flygon

-Dragonite

-Drampa/Tyrantrum (depending on game version)

And, of course, you'd get a badge! It'd be the Scowling Badge, and look like a Dragon Pulse from the anime.

• apgochett
    apgochett Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Hello Their if I was one I would be the 3rd gym leader my team:

Hisui Sliggoo

Druddigeon

Dragonite.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

i would have my gym challenge consist of braving all the types that dragon resists. As for the team it would be: Turtonator, Kingdra, Haxorus