Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Have they just stopped approving articles

Options
clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭✭
5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer

I tried to post fairy type move bracket 13-16 today this morning and 12 hours later it is still not approved it is the names of moves that they the Pokémon company came up with and also I had a post I made 2 days ago that still has not been approved of who do you think the mascot of each type was

Comments

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Yeah, this is super weird. Most of the time my comments take forever to get approved, if at all. It's odd to see which comment even need to get approved, since I can post a super long comment with a mention and it will get posted immediately, but then I try to post a comment that is two sentences long and it does not allow it to go through. Then the mods just let Zhula and that guy yapping about third-party servers spam us to death…

Watch, I guarantee you this will not get approved. And I spent so much time writing it, too…

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Weird I haven't posted on here but it keeps on telling me that people have posted here

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

@Hey_PIKMIN

That happens if you bookmark the post or follow a category on the forums.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

@UnovanZorua I don't think I did but how would I check?

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

@Hey_PIKMIN

When you check a category's posts, there's a thing to the right of the category's name. A button with a bell and "follow" on it.

You may have also accidentally pressed the bookmark icon that's next to a post's name.