Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Tsareena EX

Options

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this bug, but I played against someone that used Tsareena EX. Every single Pokemon of mine that she hit with Icicle Sole could no longer attack for the rest of the game. I ended up having to quit out because the match became invalid since I could no longer play, so I took a loss on that.

I am somewhat new to this, so maybe there's something I am missing, but this doesn't seem right. Has anyone else experienced this, or have a solution?

Comments

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 106 ✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes
    Options

Whenever something like this happens you should always save the Battle Log, post it here (with usernames redacted, and send it to devs via a support ticket (not that they’ll listen). There may have been something you missed and there may be things that other users and/or the dev team may notice.

That said Tsareena ex has a really disgusting combo with Panic Mask, Icicle Sole puts damage counters on one of your Pokémon until it has 30 HP left and Panic Mask is a Tool card that prevents the Pokémon that it’s attached to from taking damage from any Pokémon that has 40 HP or less.

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

they likely either had the PAR vanilluxe in play, active mon had a panic mask attached, or both. The deck is supposed to render you unable to attack by design.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

It is very important that you make sure you read every single card your opponent has in play, not just the Active Pokémon.