Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
[Pokémon TCG Live] Update Notice

Pokémon TCG Live is scheduled to receive an update at 17:00 (UTC) on October 6, 2026.
Please see the Version 1.43.0 - Patch Notes for more information.

Tsareena EX

Thre3Fold
Thre3Fold Member Posts: 2 ✭

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this bug, but I played against someone that used Tsareena EX. Every single Pokemon of mine that she hit with Icicle Sole could no longer attack for the rest of the game. I ended up having to quit out because the match became invalid since I could no longer play, so I took a loss on that.

I am somewhat new to this, so maybe there's something I am missing, but this doesn't seem right. Has anyone else experienced this, or have a solution?

Comments

  • grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    Third Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers

    Whenever something like this happens you should always save the Battle Log, post it here (with usernames redacted, and send it to devs via a support ticket (not that they’ll listen). There may have been something you missed and there may be things that other users and/or the dev team may notice.

    That said Tsareena ex has a really disgusting combo with Panic Mask, Icicle Sole puts damage counters on one of your Pokémon until it has 30 HP left and Panic Mask is a Tool card that prevents the Pokémon that it’s attached to from taking damage from any Pokémon that has 40 HP or less.

  • PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    Third Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Likes 25 Agrees

    they likely either had the PAR vanilluxe in play, active mon had a panic mask attached, or both. The deck is supposed to render you unable to attack by design.