Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Shiny Redesigns #1

Options
Hey_PIKMIN
Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭
5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs First Answer

Welcome to Shiny Redesigns a brand new post series where I explain how I would redesign shinies

Episode 1 Kanto Starters

Bulbasaur - Bulbasaur is perfect as is, the one thing that I would change is to make the spots purple since its a poison type

Ivysaur and Venusaur- Making the yellow bulb purple and purple spots, I don't like the Ivyasaur and Venusaur shinies so making them purple would be really good

Charizard line - I really like the Gen 2 shiny for Charizard, it's purple and green, and it looks really cool! I like shiny Charizard as is but Charmander and Charmeleon need some fixes, so making them all the charizard shiny in gen 2 would be perfection

Squirtle line - Make Blastoise more of a vibrant green and purple and then give that to Squirtle and Wartortle, it looks great!

Yes I know that they are all green and purple, I think it works well on them and some other lines

Please let me know what Pokemon you want me to do next!

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Armarouge and ceruledge some of the most disappointing shinies for how cool the pokemon they are themselves

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 652 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Answer 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

The Gen 7 Starters. Especially poor Popplio, who got the worst shiny of the three.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 323 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

i wish we could only have golden shinies.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Sometimes I forget Bulbasaur is a poison type

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 762 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

@Eremas there are gold shinies. We have Goldude, Goldix, and Goldzor.🤣