Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Great Tusk with Explorer's Guidance bug

Options

Here is the situation : there are 2 cards in opponent's deck, and there are 3 cards in my deck. In my turn, I draw 1 card at the beginning, and there are 2 cards left. Then I played Explorer's Guidance, I draw the 2 left cards in my deck without discarding cards. Then I played Great Tusk's first skill. But I only discard 1 card of opponent's deck. Then I lose the game. What's going on?

Answers

• brendo_is
    brendo_is Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I just had a same bug but the supporter I played was Professor Sada's Vitality.

• lengkeat
    lengkeat Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I experienced the same thing here. Sada, but the opponent only milled one card from their deck instead of 3

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

Yes, another user already reported this bug. It seems to be ongoing. This bug alone seriously weakens Great Tusk, so the devs really need to take a look at it.

• Mister-Burkes
    Mister-Burkes Member Posts: 114 ✭✭
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

Sounds like really bad coding :)

• TrainerBen84
    TrainerBen84 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    Options

Well I put in pidgeot v with vanishing wings to be left with 1 card in deck before doing it and it discarded all the opponents cards. Not sure it that helped or the bug was with something else. On the two times when it has milled one card I had zero in my deck. But bad coding as someone has mentioned

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

I've seen it work correctly in matches as well which makes me think there might be something specific that triggers it. Game logs for matches with great tusk might help narrow it down.

• humicroav
    humicroav Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

I have the same bug! How am I supposed to mill under these conditions?