Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Great Tusk’s Land Collapse not discarding the correct amount of cards

Options

I was playing Great Tusk, and my opponent had two cards remaining in deck. I also had two cards left in deck, and played Explorer’s Guidance to draw the remaining two cards (not discarding any).

I then attacked with Land Collapse, which should have discarded my opponent’s remaining two cards, winning me the game, but instead only one card was discarded, losing me the game.

Comments

• KingKamek
    KingKamek Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Same thing happened to me yesterday! Except I only had one in deck, but opponent had 2. Used Explorer's Guidance and then only milled my opponent for 1. 😪

• Swaggyman67
    Swaggyman67 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

This happened to me as well just now. I had an empty deck and my opponent had 2 cards prior to my attack

• Yangathan
    Yangathan Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Leaving a comment in here to keep the thread bumped in hopes that they fix this bug. Just lost a game to it.

• TrainerBen84
    TrainerBen84 Member Posts: 11
    First Comment
    Options

I thought I had clicked land collapse before the cards went into my hand. But I just played a mirror match and it happen to the other person, so only discarding one card and it left him with nothing for the win.

I feel for the other person.

Hope they fix this as I am really enjoying this deck

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 182 mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• Allict
    Allict Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Same issue, just lost a game because the wrong amount of cards milled. I've submitted a support ticket and will respond if anything comes of it.

• humicroav
    humicroav Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

I had the same issue! I need this fixed. Gotta mill!

• Nic126
    Nic126 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Same here bug is still an issue as of 3/27

• MaractusMadnes3
    MaractusMadnes3 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Also just happened to me! Played Explorer’s Guidance with 6 cards remaining, dropping me to zero cards, and my opponent had 4 cards remaining (it was perfect!). Land Collapse only milled 1 card. Opponent rubbed salt in the wound by giving the ? reaction lol. Should have won.

• 4ndr3wist
    4ndr3wist Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Same just happened to me. Used Sada’s then Land Collapse, but opponent only discarded a single card, which cost me the game. Frustrating :(

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonTCG/s/3C1d52Qf7r