Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Salvatore Error

Options

Trying to play Salvatore and it will not work. The pokemon I am trying to evolve is in play, and the pokemon I want to put on top of it to evolve it does not have any abilities and was confirmed in my deck. I tried several turns in a row including my first turn (going second) and it did not work any of the times I tried.

Comments

• kissarmy1989
    kissarmy1989 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

I’ve also experienced this issue, and with trial and error between myself and my wife who also plays, we found out what actually triggers the bug.

Salvatore only activates correctly if you have no pokemon with abilities in play. In our decks we use Salvatore in, it doesn’t work when cards like Relicanth, Mimikyu, radiant Tsareena or manaphy are in play on our boards. If we only have Pokémon initially in play that have no abilities, the card works fine.

The card is still completely nonfunctional in a game where half the cards have abilities. I’ve lost many games because of this bug and it shows me that the company/devs obviously need to spend more time on testing these cards functionally in the client before releasing the content to the public. I’ll also be reporting the bug with screenshots of the board state and the card not working when it clearly should.