Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon Colosseum Remake

2»

Comments

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 968 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 25 Answers

@MajorBrendan I wouldn't mind a game for older audiences about how the ultra beasts came to the gimmick-less timeline and destroyed everything and everyone except for Anabel, obviously this would be toned down

• Funboy35
    Funboy35 Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Photogenic 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs

I’d be down to explore Orre with Pokémon Legends: Arceus gameplay. Watching wild Pokémon roam around the region would be neat when the original game didn’t have any, and taking them on in Double Battles would be sweet. Unruly Shadow Pokémon as strong as Alpha Pokémon would be a nice throwback to how Shadow Pokémon acted before Pokémon GO. And it’d be a perfect opportunity to expand on the original game’s awesome soundtrack too!

• Funboy35
    Funboy35 Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Photogenic 5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs

I’d be down to explore Orre with Pokémon Legends: Arceus gameplay. Watching wild Pokémon roam around the region would be neat when the original game didn’t have any. And unruly Shadow Pokémon as strong as Alpha Pokémon would be a nice throwback to how Shadow Pokémon acted before Pokémon GO. It’d be a perfect opportunity to expand on the original game’s killer soundtrack too!

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

@Funboy35 Also best to make the shadow pokemon more of a dark and twisted design besides the dark aura and the red eyes, Make them something along the lines of Poké ghouls.

• ShaSynthesis
    ShaSynthesis Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I'm well aware I'm late to the post but yes! The shadow pokemon were so cool! I'd love to see it expanded on or even just updated in the graphics department! But I'd love to see XD get some love with a remake too.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

@ShaSynthesis I would love to see colosseum and XD getting an upgrade too. Same with Battle Revolution.

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 620 ✭✭
    25 Likes 5 Answers 500 Comments 25 LOLs
    edited September 15 #18

I don’t think Pokemon can afford to lose their whole solrocks and sylveons motif.