Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon Colosseum Remake

MajorBrendan
MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

Anyone would like to see a remake of Pokemon Colosseum along with the grand expansion of the Orre Region? Let's hear some voices to shout it loud and proud.

Comments

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

i would like to see a new Stadium like game. Maybe called Pokemon Arena

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

or Pokemon Octagon

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

It would be fun to play a Colosseum and XD remake, but these days I fear they would think that it would cannibalise their main series sales.

• MajorBrendan

True. A new pokemon stadium island let alone a new pokemon battle revolution would be worth the wait.

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments 25 Agrees Name Dropper

I really doubt we’ll ever see these games getting remade, the original developers (Genius Sonority) lost their edge after Pokémon Battle Revolution failed to meet expectations and they’ve basically been delegated to puzzle games.

As far as seeing another developer I doubt it would be much better, we all know ILCA’s BDSP turned out and Game Freak isn’t exactly in most folks’ good graces after SV released with noticeable performance issues.

• MajorBrendan

@grriffinn Perhaps another game developer who is similar to genius sonority will give an upgrade to Pokemon Colosseum new life.

• Dorkborn
    Dorkborn Member Posts: 14
    First Answer 10 Comments Photogenic

I would love to see more on the Orre Region! Those spinoff games are some of my favorites and I still boot 'em up to this day. It would make my heart happy to see that region make a comback.

• MajorBrendan

@Dorkborn I would love to see a colossal comeback of the orre region as well. As well as making it a major upgrade.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 964 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 25 Answers

I would rather they make a game similar to the two but with a different region and a darker plot, Pokemon would be better if they had an edgier game possibly something about the original timeline of the games and how the ultra beasts destroyed it all

• MajorBrendan

But not too dark nor edgy.