Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can you not see who reacted to a post anymore?

Options
Flametix
Flametix Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs

You used to be able to hover over the reactions (except Disagree) to see a list of usernames underneath, but it doesn't show anything now.

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

Same I wondered about that too

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, I think I checked it once and it was @clasingla and @UnovanZorua so thanks guys

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    5 Agrees First Anniversary Photogenic 5 Likes
    Options

I noticed this as well, I think making that kind of data invisible to regular users was done to prevent people from “ganging up” on users via said reactions. The only downside I see is that it prevents people from seeing users that spam the flag reaction (in the sense of reporting another user’s posts for no good reason other than not liking that specific user).

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

To be honest I had no idea you could do that.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I think it is a good change. It reduces the amount of notifications you get and it means there is no risk of flagging someone else's posts just to get your posts counterflagged in revenge.

Perhaps positive reacts such as 'like' and 'agree' should still be visible. Sometimes you don't need to contribute a post of your own to a topic, and you simply want to drop a react rather than making a post. It might be helpful if people could see those to get a sense of who agrees with them.

As with many thing on this forum, I suspect the software only offers an 'all or nothing' approach.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

For me, I could never see who disagreed or flagged my post.

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Yeah, you already couldn't see the users of Disagree or Flag and I never got reaction notifications anyway.