Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

The community is great

Options
clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭✭
5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer

I just want to spend some time giving thanks to all of you for making the community so great for me I want to thank all of you for this great community

sincerely @clasingla

Comments

• Josiah2580
    Josiah2580 Member Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Comment
    Options

OMG you r sooooooooooooooooo KIND

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

We're just being good people! No need to thanks us!

• Jokemon811
    Jokemon811 Member Posts: 162 ✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

Thank YOU for being so nice. You've started a bunch of discussion and activities that you always include people in.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

We should make a poster of the year competition, just for fun

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

This site is fun, I can talk about Pokémon and people see it and reply. And I can see other people talking about Pokémon and reply to their posts.

And this is barely related but since people probably see these replies Delphox is the greatest Pokémon ever and it should be your favourite, and the people who say Braixen is really good and then hate on Delphox and say it's the worst starter evolution ever and looks too different (while also paying no attention to other starters that are even worse when it comes to evolving into something much different, like all Delphox did was get bigger and have a longer dress, while also leaning more into the witch theme. Just looking older. Meanwhile I have no idea what similarities other than colours and animal Wartortle and Blastoise have and people NEVER bring that up) are creepy and should step on a lego until they actually think before they talk.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Thanks for the heartfelt post! Remind me, do you play the TCG?

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I also want to give a thank you to the community. Thank you all and thank you @clasingla

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 431 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

No, thank you @clasingla, you've made these forums much better for everyone.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Anyways I think everyone participates in making this such a better site than other sites I don't need to name. So you're part of the reason this site is awesome (and everyone else reading this, you too, whether you have an account or not)!

I would say have a good day but since a day is really really short, have a good life! You all deserve it. Except the previously mentioned people who like Braixen a lot and hate Delphox and won't stop that.