Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Extreme Animation Lags on Android. My turns keep getting skipped!

I am experiencing extreme Lag while playing on a Samsung Galaxy A01 running Android 10. Once I get matched with an opponent it being lagging heavy during the coin toss, moving slow, by the time the animations finish playing slowly, I do not have time to choose my starting pokemon and it only gets worse as match continues! If they use alot of items and abilities, my game has to shift through all the animations and by the time they play through, my turn is over because the game thinks my time is up! As soon as the animations show me the next card from my deck, I am immediately prompted that it is now my opponents turn, with zero time to input any moves from my hand. This has happened at least 120 times in the past few days running the latest 1.3 build. I have lost about 20 games all for "timing out".

My take-away is that the animations are UNECESSARILY CPU/GPU-intensive and there should be an option to turn off animations, so the game runs more stable.

Lastly I am DREADING the performance of this game. I have gone a record of 20-30 on TCG Live due to all the animation lags and timed out losses. On TCG online, I did not have lag issues and had a much better record of 45-4.

POST. I really hate the performance of this game. I'm upset that I migrated my account from TCG Online, to this fizzling dumpster fire. And I don't feel as though there was prior warning about migrating being optional but permanent! There should have been a huge stop sign and disclaimer but the inputs were just yes and no.

Now I want to just start a new account on TCG Online so that I can at least play stable matches but apparently there's no Trading on TCG live so I won't be able to trade over my rates cards regardless.

Please fix the lag!

Comments

• WhisperDawn
    WhisperDawn Member Posts: 19
    First Answer 5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments

If we could toggle our choice for animations it would solve so many issues. What a slow game! Not an improvement on ptcgo at all.

• Eyemontom
    Eyemontom Member Posts: 22
    5 Agrees 10 Comments

Had a go on my phone today. Using a deck I know well,

on phone - 9 min left on the clock

on pc - normally about 19/20 min left on clock.

I played every card the moment it became available to me but it's so painfully slow.

I'm on a samsung A12. Budget, sure, but ptcgo always played fine.

Luckly I normally play on PC so I'll survive but considering this has been designed for mobile, It sure doesn't like mobiles. They really need to test some real world phones, not just the lasest and greatest!