Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Villain Roast- Team Rocket Trio

Options
MajorBrendan
MajorBrendan Member Posts: 879 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment

Hey everyone. Here's a little villain roast for today. Today's Roastee being the Team Rocket Trio! Jessie, James, and Meowth!!

Usually Meowth's the brains in the trio but write a complaint about not getting roasted? He couldn't be able to write a shopping list with his tiny paws. Why does he get the short end of the stick? He comes up with the good ideas but Jessie and James just mess it all up. In fact they blame him for their plans fouling up! So what he can talk? He can't learn any new pokemon attacks after all his efforts talking.

What's with the rose James is holding. I'm guessing his sense of smell is the same as his style. Gone with the wind. He's afraid of getting married to Jessebelle. What's the matter James, afraid of commitment?

Jessie what's with the hair? Who's your stylist? get a new look.

Also, Why you're after Ash's Pikachu? You enjoy getting humiliated every single time when you attempt to steal pokemon? Why don't you just join the circus if you can't catch one measly pikachu?

I got plenty more where that come from folks.

Comments

• Jokemon811
    Jokemon811 Member Posts: 162 ✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

Despite all their effort and elaborate plans they can't catch 1 little pikachu. They have an entire machine full of powerful pokemon and they can't catch ONE pokemon. Just give up! They've never stolen a single pokemon (that we've seen) ALL their plans fail, and they're supposed to be team rockets best grunts! I'm supprised Giovanni hasn't fired them already, they have spent millions on building robots that get destroyed in seconds.

Thankyou. (bow)

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Jessebelle was a psychopath who didn't care about other people's feelings. And really, who would actually like a forced marriage? I think that running away was reasonable with how awful his family and almost-fiance were to him. He found people who actually cared about him after he ran away too.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 685 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

If Team Rocket just KEPT their old Pokemon, they'd have a really scary team. They'd be defensive walls, and with that extra bulk, they would win against Pikachu and all the other teams they lost against.

• Specter478
    Specter478 Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Hey you gotta admire them for there commitment.

• Specter478
    Specter478 Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

Plus its a squad you forgot wabafett 😎

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 879 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Wobuffet would have some good ideas, but Jessie keeps having him back in the poke ball.