Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Always "No Valid Cards"

All cards that lets you search for cards does not work and almost all of my decks looses because of this. It only shows "No valid cards", but I have lots of valid cards!

Comments

• Yoshimitsu_Tera
    Yoshimitsu_Tera Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic First Answer

All cards from Sun & Moon set and beyond are valid for Expanded format. All cards marked with the capital letter E and higher are valid for Standard format.

I believe you are getting mixed up between Standard and Expanded formats when making a deck.

If you go to the Home screen the two formats are marked by two colors, red for Standard, blue for Expanded.

When searching for cards, filter with the orange box you seen in this screenshot and make sure you choose the Standard format for valid cards to put in your deck.

The Standard format symbol is crossed out when viewing this card in the screenshot. Not valid for standard (ranked is Standard format).

Hope this helps.

-Yoshi

• BunnySauce
    BunnySauce Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    edited April 2023 #3

They're referring to the bug where you play a search card (cram, ultra ball, etc) and it says "No valid cards" even though you can switch to the all tab and see valid cards in your deck search.

Wish I or the devs had a fix for you boss

• scrashy
    scrashy Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

My friend and I sadly had the same problem today. Many cards use the "search for..." mechanic and I can't use any of them because it says "No Valid Card", and if I switch tabs, the shadow and number of cards reappear, but still can't select them.

• Darkrei2
    Darkrei2 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

The game is "out of beta" and this bug still exists.

• Plebsmeister
    Plebsmeister Member Posts: 15
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 10 Comments

Devs are incompetent.They should be jailed.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Try exporting your deck, deleting it and then import it