Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Migration

Will I eventually get all of the cards from my old Pokemon Trading Card Game? If not that's upsetting but will not affect how much I continue to play.

Comments

• Mr_kitsune1994
    Mr_kitsune1994 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I was wondering the same. I just downloaded and migrated and I can't see any of my cards, I don't even see a spot to view cards. If everything I've collected since 2015 is gone I probably wont use this app ever again. I hope that's not the case though.

• albinosanta
    albinosanta Member Posts: 2
    First Comment 5 Likes

It probably is. They don't care about perserving the past. The new devs of the Pokemon Company International seem to care more about burning down everything that came before and creating a worse version of it.

• trainerJNLY
    trainerJNLY Member Posts: 20
    First Answer 10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

If you migrated your Pokemon TCG Online account correctly to Pokemon TCG Live, everything will be transferred excluding the following:

• nth copies of cards above 4 (and nth copies of cards above 1 for ACE SPEC, Prism Star, Pokemon Star card, and individual parts of Pokemon V-Union).
    • Pokémon TCG cards from the Heartgold & Soulsilver Series
    • Pokémon TCG Online original tutorial starter pack cards
    • Unopened products and bundles

Beyond your Card collection, other in-game currencies, event tickets, and some cosmetics (avatar items, sleeves, deck boxes) are also not transferred.

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes Name Dropper

You have all the cards you had before except the hgss cards. The issue is that it is both hard to see them and also may not be playable yet

• FishGetter
    FishGetter Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I lost all my cards because the migration instructions made little sense. Lost all my fun theme decks. It should have been easy to migrate that automatically. Pretty lame game now. Ptcgo was way better!