Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Do Seal Stones not Work with Special Energies on here?

How do you actually report a bug? I tried to attach an Earthen Seal Stone to Lugia V on the bench and use the ability with not 3 but 4 Special Energies attached and it would not work....Can you Not use VStar Abilities on the bench or what? Or is it just a bug not recognizing Special Energies as colorless?

Best Answer

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers
    #2 Answer ✓

OH, i re read your post and found the problem.

You cannot use Earthen seal stone on the bench because Star gravity is not a Vstar power ability, is a Vstar power attack.

Answers

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

Did you use Lugia Vstar "summoning star" before? remember you only have 1 Vstar power per game.

• PokePoppin
    PokePoppin Member Posts: 12
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

I'm sure of it since I don't use Lugia Vstar in the deck just two Lugia.....I was just looking for an option for the Earth Stone and went with Lugia over Arceus for the draw support to my Oink deck....I wanted to try it against that super fast Maridon deck that runs up to 3-4 Vs and also the Urshifu Deck to make the match quicker for me

• PokePoppin

Ah Gotcha Thanks!!! Only the other two work for the bench because Forest is Draw Support and Sky is a Buffer....makes since would be nice to be able to snipe with Earthen from the bench....lol.... appreciate the help 👍

• PokePoppin

Ah Gotcha Thanks!!! Only the other two work for the bench because Forest is Draw Support and Sky is a Buffer....makes since would be nice to be able to snipe with Earthen from the bench....lol.... appreciate the help 👍

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

No, the other two work because they're abilities. Earthen is an attack. Abilities and attacks are different.