Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Is there a way to view my old card collection from TCG Online?

I missed the directions about moving deck lists when I migrated to TCG online, so that was my fault. However, I was under the impression when transferring it would transfer some of the available cards. I had a bunch of EX and Mega cards from my collection before I stopped collecting. I thought they would still be visible but when I try to see my decks, I look in the list of cards to add to the deck and they are not there. It's only cards I used after 2022, nothing before. I'm confused about if my cards did transfer and if I have any visibility whatsoever to them.

Answers

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

You have to set the filter to show all cards. XY and BW cards are not playable in Expanded yet.

• cyirra
    cyirra Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I have just recently started playing and scanned a handful of Sun & Moon and XY code cards. I will go into the Extended Beta and go to build and deck. I will filter just Sun & Moon, my cards are there. I filter XY and it tells me I have zero cards even though I saw cards get "pulled" when I used my XY code cards. I tried to put in a help ticket but I got no where with them.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

You need to change it to show all cards. XY cards aren't part of Expanded Beta.