Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What do you think about my deck?

Comments

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 936 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 500 Comments

and there are too many ones in this deck

• Rossko25
    Rossko25 Member Posts: 12
    First Answer 10 Comments Name Dropper

it is usually best to focus on 2 main attackers. Then maybe 2-3 supporting pokemon that support your main attackers. It is always best to have atleast 2-3 copies of each pokemon because you want to have a higher chance of getting those cards out of your deck. Now the thing that is just as important are the Trainer cards. Try to have no more than 8-12 supporter cards since you can only use 1 supporter per turn, but item cards are a different story. You can use as many item cards as you like per turn So you want to focus on those. Stadium cards are good aswell but not necessary to use. I honestly reccomend looking up deck builds on YouTube to get an idea about deck structure to make it less of a chore to get the deck where you want it to go. There are some great poison deck lists out there so you have lots to choose from!

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 1,010 ✭✭
    25 Likes 5 Answers 500 Comments 25 LOLs

@Rossko25 I don’t watch YouTube but thanks!

• cubbyoso
    cubbyoso Member Posts: 9
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

Dang seems like a pretty hardcore poison deck. Personally I like the idea of it! Might not need so many pokemon, having a few more trainers might be helpful, thats more so my opinion and if the deck works for you as is then great :)

• PokemiiAC

thank you so much! It’s so nice to get positive feedback for my clunky lil’ decks!

• PokemiiAC

Also, I see you’re new! Welcome to the forums!

• Nintendork1234
    Nintendork1234 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

I've got a poison deck I'm running right, I just tweaked it a little:

(14 Pokémon) 4 Paldean Wooper PAF, 2 Paldean Clodsire ex PAF, 1 Paldean Clodsire OBF 129, 2 Ekans TEF, 2 Arbok TEF, 1 Radiant Hisuian Sneasler, 1 Pecharunt ex SFA, 1 Pecharunt SV promo.

(33 trainers) 2 switch, 3 dark patch, 3 buddy buddy poffin, 1 lost vacuum, 4 youngster, 1 heavy ball, 1 hyper aroma ACE SPEC, 3 janines secret arts, 1 super rod, 4 perilous jungle, 2 nest ball, 3 capturing aroma, 2 binding mochi, 2 arven, 1 atticus.

(13 energy).

I added binding mochi, traded out hero cape for hyper aroma, added an extra arven took out two Sevipers (SV1) and added the Pecharunts, and lowered the energies from 15 to 13. the previous set up worked well with Wooper finding a stadium, Sneasler and jungle doing 5 counters for poison, letting Clodsire ex do 250 and using Arbok with panic poison for low energy attack and status effect to do 70-100 with no damage taken (confusion). Now its that plus 10 poison counters for the Pecharunt (and less energy cost than Sevipers) doing 110, and the new idea is get it all set up and use Pecharunt ex as a switch with Clodsire ex and use binding mochi to bring damage up from 200 to 240, and then 290 with poison. Standard Clodsire for back up against neutralization zone ACE SPEC, Cornerstone Ogrepon, and Mimikyu with safeguard. constructive criticism is welcome.

I