Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Iono and unfair stamp opinion discussion

Hello I am posting this because I would like to see what people think about iono and unfair stamp. I've been playing for almost a year now and My opinion through battle experience on the cards myself being a skilled master rank player I think that the cards are incredibly frustrating and have no skill whatsoever. If you have to use a card to mess up someone's hand to help you out in winning the match. Quite frankly literally means you need to get better. Don't get yourself into scenarios where you are losing and you won't need a card like that.

Comments

• Jadite
    Jadite Member Posts: 305 ✭✭
    25 LOLs 25 Agrees 100 Comments Name Dropper

Dude, there are cards that can allow them to search out cards to add to their hand, if they do this and you know their next move, It is quite literally a skillful play to Iono or unfair stamp them. There are actual strategies in pokemon that attack the opponent's hand so that they can't get any setup or good cards. Don't dog on people just because they play differently than you.

• Nashedtators
    Nashedtators Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Sounds like someone had a perfect hand and it got thrown into the deck. Disruption is and always has been part of pokemon tcg, and it's pretty necessary to help keep certain decks from being over powered. Imagine if there was a deck that just stacked cards into the owner's hand every turn and they have every option in their deck and iono didn't exist so every turn you were just further behind because your deck runs different. Plus the game wouldn't be any fun without a challenge and having to think about the consequences of playing certain cards at certain times. I agree that it can be frustrating but it isn't an auto win/lose.